WE ARE OPEN AND OPERATING AS USUAL
WITH THE ADDED BONUS OF OUR ZOOM & FACETIME VIRTUAL SHOWROOM SERVICES!
First and foremost, we hope this email finds you and your family well. In these unprecedented times, we are doing our upmost to provide our usual services in a safe and responsible manner. Our showroom, trade and warehouse remain open and sample deliveries are available, be it to your business or home. Our delivery and pick up services also remain unaffected, with deliveries requiring 2-3 day’s notice. Our team are following all government guidelines and are assessing the situation on a daily basis. Any new developments and updates will be communicated to all our customers as soon as we receive them.
As mentioned above, if you are unable to or prefer not to visit us at this point in time you are more than welcome to organise a virtual meeting via ZOOM or FACETIME. If you are not familiar with ZOOM, it is essentially a free internet conferencing program. This program importantly gives us the ability to have live online meetings to discuss products, stock levels, upcoming projects and any other questions you have may. In addition, our website impressively showcases our entire coverings collection, giving you access to all of our products through the convenience of your computer and smart devices. From here, you can identify your favourite tiles and make inquires (including sample requests) via email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone, ZOOM or FACETIME.
HEALTH AND SAFETY MESSAGE
For the health and safety of our staff members and their families, we ask that you please observe the following guidelines and government regulations:
– Please do not visit our showroom if you currently have any cold or flu like symptoms.
– Please do not visit our showroom if you have recently returned from overseas.
– Please maintain a safe distance of 1.5 metres from both our staff members and other patrons.
– We request that all visitors refrain from touching surfaces unnecessarily while in our showroom.
SHOWROOM PROCEDURES AND PRECAUTIONS
The following is being performed and updated daily:
– Regular cleaning of our showroom; including increased cleaning of high-touch areas.
– Hand sanitiser and hand-wash readily available for all staff and clients.
– Daily communication with all staff to ensure everyone is up to date with government advice.
If you have any questions regarding the current situation, please feel free to contact us. Most importantly please stay safe, be responsible and adhere to all government advice during this challenging time.